The only side effect of our nontoxic natural medicine is feeling better.
At the Comprehensive Health Center in Houston, we’re dedicated to helping you become healthy naturally. Our holistic doctors are all highly trained and have years of experience in alternative medicine. Whether it’s curing the common tummy-ache or preventing cancer, our integrative physicians know exactly what to do to help you. Our doctors are all well trained in every aspect of medicine and will be able to diagnose and treat your symptoms with holistic therapy. Unlike traditional medicine, the alternative physicians at Comprehensive Health will sit down with you and give you every option of treatment they believe would be beneficial for your overall health. Our holistic physicians know just what to do to get you back to your healthy self.
Ozone Therapy is one of the many integrative therapies we offer at the Comprehensive Health Center. This form of alternative medicine offers numerous health benefits, from helping increase blood flow to stopping fungal and viral production. Ozone Therapy can help you achieve a healthier way of life. Below are just a few ways that holistic Ozone Therapy can help with your health. If you’re interested in receiving Ozone Therapy from Comprehensive Health, contact us at our Houston integrative clinic and set up an appointment to make sure the procedure is right for you.
13 Physiological benefits and effects of Ozone as it is used in alternative medicine:
- Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells. Ozone significantly raises the oxygen levels in blood for long periods of time after ozone administration.
- Interferon levels are significantly increased. Level of gamma interferon can be elevated 400-900% by ozone.
- Ozone stimulates the production of tumor necrosis factor (TNF).
- Ozone stimulates the secretion of IL-2. Interleukin-2 is one of the cornerstones of the immune system, and is secreted by T-helpers.
- Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations. The metabolism of most bacteria is on average one-seventeenth as efficient as the human metabolism. Most bacteria cannot afford to produce disposable antioxidant enzymes such as catalase. Very few types of bacteria can live in an environment composed of more than two percent ozone.
- Ozone is effective against all types of fungi. This includes systemic Candida albicans, athlete’s foot, mold, mildew, yeasts, and even mushrooms.
- Ozone fights viruses in a variety of ways. Ozone “attacks” virus particles directly. The part of the virus most sensitive to oxidation is the “reproductive structure”. This is how the virions enter the cell. With this structure inactivated, the virus is essentially “dead”. Cells already infected have a natural weakness to ozone. Due to the metabolic burden of the infection, the cells can no longer produce the enzymes necessary to deal with the ozone and repair the cell.
- Ozone is antineoplastic. Ozone inhibits the growth of new tissue because rapidly dividing cells shift their priorities away from producing the enzymes needed to protect themselves from the ozone. Cancer cells are rapidly dividing cells and are inhibited by ozone.
- Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque. Ozone has a tendency to clear blockages of large and even smaller vessels.
- Ozone increased the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells. The increase in flexibility of the red blood cells allows oxygen levels to stay elevated for days, even weeks after treatment with ozone.
- Ozone accelerates the Citric Acid Cycle. Also known as the Krebs Cycle or TCA Cycle, this is a very important step in the glycolysis of carbohydrates for energy.
- Ozone makes the antioxidant enzyme system more efficient.
- Ozone degrades petrochemicals.